[wxPython] EVT_LEAVE_WINDOW and friends...

[wxPython] EVT_LEAVE_WINDOW and friends...

dj trombley

I'm somewhat baffled by the fact that I cannot seem to get
certain event bindings to work... I'm assuming that either these
are not yet supported or that I am making some simple error
(not marking the window to receive these events somehow?)  There
are no examples in the demo using EVT_LEAVE_WINDOW or EVT_ENTER_WINDOW,
but I have assumed that they operate in a similar fashion to the
other bindings, (ie. EVT_LEAVE_WINDOW(<window>,<function>))

In particular, if these bindings are supported, what magic must
be added to make the following simple example produce the obviously
expected output?

#--------
from wxPython.wx import *

class TestFrame(wxFrame):

    def __init__(self):
        wxFrame.__init__(self,NULL,-1,"Test Frame",wxPoint(200,200))
        self.Show(true)
        EVT_LEAVE_WINDOW(self, self.onLeave)
        EVT_ENTER_WINDOW(self, self.onEnter)

    def onLeave(self, event):