[wxPython] Drag and drop question

Pieter Claerhout-3
Hello,

I made it possible for the user to let him drop a file on the icon of
my application, in order to process it immediately. What I did was
that I added the check for sys.argv at the end of the __init__ of my
application. From there I cal a function which fills in the rest of the
stuff (adds text in a wxHTMLwindow). He catches the sys.argv nicely,
but when he wants to fill the wxHTMLWindow with the text, I get an
application error and the application quits.

Is there a possibility to do this check after the window is loaded? If so,
which event handler do I have to use then?

Kind regards,

Pieter

Pieter Claerhout - [hidden email]
Response Center - Applications Support

Creo Europe - Excelsiorlaan 21 - 1930 Zaventem - Belgium
Tel: +32 (2) 711 14 00 - Fax: +32 (2) 720 96 71