[wxPython] Drag and Drop ?

Stefan Livieratos-2
Hi Robin,

I have read in the mailing list that you plan to
implement DnD in wxPython so I wanted to ask you
if you can tell whether this going to happen in
the next 3 months or not.

Regards

Stefan

P.S.: Thank you for wxPython; it's just magnificent.

Re: [wxPython] Drag and Drop ?

Robin Dunn
> Hi Robin,
>
> I have read in the mailing list that you plan to
> implement DnD in wxPython so I wanted to ask you
> if you can tell whether this going to happen in
> the next 3 months or not.

It's the next major thing on my TODO list, so yes.

> P.S.: Thank you for wxPython; it's just magnificent.

Thanks!