[wxPython] Drag&drop Support?

Paul Sokolovsky-4
Hello wxpython-users,

  It's nice to see how fast new and missing features are added to
wxPython. Isn't drag-and-drop support a next aim to be supported?
(Of course, if it is implemented in wxWindows, I remember some older
doc said it's in preliminary stage).

Best regards,
 Paul                          mailto:[hidden email]

[wxPython] Re: Drag&drop Support?

Robin Dunn
It's on the TODO list.

Robin