wxPython Demo DragImage leaves after-image at start of drag, comments seem to indicate otherwise.

wxPython Demo DragImage leaves after-image at start of drag, comments seem to indicate otherwise.

Rufus V. Smith
I was taking some code from the demo to do some graphic drag-n-drop, and noticed the behavior of the
demo doesn't seem to jive with the comments.   When I run the demo (Windows 7-64, wxPython 2.9.4.0,
demo warning that it was written for 2.8.12.1, but I don't believe that would make a difference), it has the
following behavior:

When dragging images, the prior image remains in the original position, and the image gets dragged to
the new position.  This means there is an after-image at the start of every move.  But to read the source code,
the comment reads:

            # refresh the area of the window where the shape was so it
            # will get erased.

However, as I said the image remains on the canvas from the start of the move.

It happens for each type of graphic, shape, text, or image.