[wxPython] Boa Constructor -- Great!

Gordon Williams
Hi Riaan,

Had a quick look at your Boa Constructor
(http://boa-constructor.sourceforge.net.)
and I must say that I am very impressed with your effort.  Not quite ready
for prime time, but what I saw I liked very much.

Regards

Gordon Williams

Re: [wxPython] Boa Constructor -- Great!

Riaan Booysen
Hi,

Gordon Williams wrote:

> Hi Riaan,
>
> Had a quick look at your Boa Constructor
> (http://boa-constructor.sourceforge.net.)
> and I must say that I am very impressed with your effort.  Not quite ready
> for prime time, but what I saw I liked very much.

Thank you and definitely not ready yet!
Might never be, but it will always be getting closer :)

Riaan