[wxPython] Bitmap question

Pieter Claerhout-3
Hello,

is there a way to embed a bitmap image into the
source code, so that you don't need to have the
actual file on disk, like you can in other windowing
toolkits, such as FoxPy?

If it's possible, can someone also tell me how to do
this step?

Kind regards,

Pieter

Pieter Claerhout - [hidden email]
Response Center - Applications Support

Creo Europe - Excelsiorlaan 21 - 1930 Zaventem - Belgium
Tel: +32 (2) 711 14 00 - Fax: +32 (2) 720 96 71

Re: [wxPython] Bitmap question

Robin Dunn

> is there a way to embed a bitmap image into the
> source code, so that you don't need to have the
> actual file on disk, like you can in other windowing
> toolkits, such as FoxPy?

I've been thinking about various ways to accomplish this, but havn't done
anything for it yet.  I'm open to any suggestions or contributions anyone
may have.