[wxPython] Attaching keystrokes to menu-items

[wxPython] Attaching keystrokes to menu-items

Pieter Claerhout-3
Hi,

is it possible to attach keystrokes to menu-items?
(like CTRL+O for Open and CTRL+V for copy?)

Kind regards,

Pieter

Re: [wxPython] Attaching keystrokes to menu-items

Robin Dunn
> is it possible to attach keystrokes to menu-items?
> (like CTRL+O for Open and CTRL+V for copy?)

Take a look at the docs for wxAcceleratorTable and at the mail archives for
info on how to creat entries for the table.

Re: [wxPython] Attaching keystrokes to menu-items

Robin Dunn
> Take a look at the docs for wxAcceleratorTable and at the mail archives
for
> info on how to creat entries for the table.

Oops, I meant to say the mail archives *from yesterday.*  Here it is:

http://starship.python.net/pipermail/wxpython-users/1999-September/000695.ht
ml