[wxPython] App ignores windowmanager's close button?

[wxPython] App ignores windowmanager's close button?

Ben Darnell
Since upgrading to wxPython 2.1.11 (from 2.0b3), my app sometimes stops
responding the the windowmanager's close button.  Specifically, if I put
up a (modal) dialog box, then close it by any means, the main window
will no longer respond to the windowmanger's close button.  The main
window is a subclass of wxFrame, with an OnCloseWindow method that calls
self.Destroy.  Has anything changed WRT closing windows in recent
versions?

TIA,
-Ben
--
Ben Darnell              [hidden email]
http://thoughtstream.org

Re: [wxPython] App ignores windowmanager's close button?

Bob Klimek-2
Hello Robin,

I've come across this problem too. One way to cause it is to leave out
the "dlg.Destroy()" to destroy a dialog box. The dialog box will close
appearing that everything is normal. But then you can't close the app
using close button.

Regards,
Bob