wxFormBuilder *args **kwargs

Tim Kuo
Can someone point me to the documentation for how to
get wxFormBuilder to use/incorporate "*args" and "**kwargs" in the call of:
def __init__

Re: wxFormBuilder *args **kwargs

jaxonnoby@yahoo.co.jp
I could not find the document how can be done, but I have revised form itself even though the form said,  PLEASE DO "NOT" EDIT THIS FILE!
Here is how I revised the form of aa1004f.py:

class MainFrame ( wx.Frame ):
def __init__( self, parent, *args, **kargs ):

And in the main script of aa1004.py:

class MyFrame(aa1004f.MainFrame):
def __init__( self, parent, *args,  **kargs ):
aa1004f.MainFrame.__init__( self, parent, *args,  **kargs )

Those will get arguments (at lease *args.  I did not test **kargs) into the main script.

Hope this will help you.
Noby

2018年9月8日土曜日 2時44分11秒 UTC+9 Tim Kuo: