'wx' has no attribute 'HyperlinkCtrl'

rlfgus777
I can't understand why is the error show up..

my computer :
- ubuntu 16.04 LTS

python version
- Python 3.6.5 |Anaconda, Inc.| (default, Apr 29 2018, 16:14:56)
[GCC 7.2.0] on linux

my problem....

>>> import wx
>>> wx.adv.HyperlinkCtrl
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: module 'wx' has no attribute 'adv'

>>> wx.HyperlinkCtrl
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: module 'wx' has no attribute 'HyperlinkCtrl'

* my wx.version()

>>> wx.version()
'4.0.3 gtk3 (phoenix) wxWidgets 3.0.5'

Please let me know about my problem....

Re: 'wx' has no attribute 'HyperlinkCtrl'

Matt Newville

try
    from wx.lib.agw.hyperlink import HyperLinkCtrl

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:09 AM <[hidden email]> wrote:
I can't understand why is the error show up..

my computer :
- ubuntu 16.04 LTS

python version
- Python 3.6.5 |Anaconda, Inc.| (default, Apr 29 2018, 16:14:56)
[GCC 7.2.0] on linux

my problem....

>>> import wx
>>> wx.adv.HyperlinkCtrl
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: module 'wx' has no attribute 'adv'

>>> wx.HyperlinkCtrl
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: module 'wx' has no attribute 'HyperlinkCtrl'

* my wx.version()

>>> wx.version()
'4.0.3 gtk3 (phoenix) wxWidgets 3.0.5'

Please let me know about my problem....

Re: 'wx' has no attribute 'HyperlinkCtrl'

Andrea Gavana

On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 at 18.53, Matt Newville <[hidden email]> wrote:

try
    from wx.lib.agw.hyperlink import HyperLinkCtrl

Or:

import wx.adv
wx.adv.HyperlinkCtrl

Andrea.

[...]

Thank you for your answers!!.

I try the Matt Newville's reply. And then my program is working now. Thank you

2018년 8월 11일 토요일 오전 12시 9분 50초 UTC+9, [hidden email] 님의 말: