wx.grid delete column crash

sebastian lópez
Hi

I've create a sheet and a context menu to delete columns,but  if I want to delete a column that has a custom attribute then the aplication will crash, in the other hand if I want to delete an standar column - a column without a custom attribute, then the aplication will continue working ok

my system information is

wxPython version  2.9.4.0
python version    2.7.3.0
windows 7 os 64

thanks in advance
--
Sebastián López
Ingeniero Químico

Re: wx.grid delete column crash

Robin Dunn
On 10/4/12 9:41 AM, sebastián wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've create a sheet and a context menu to delete columns,but  if I want
> to delete a column that has a custom attribute then the aplication will
> crash, in the other hand if I want to delete an standar column - a
> column without a custom attribute, then the aplication will continue
> working ok

It is probably trying to delete the custom attribute twice.  Try calling
IncRef on it before you give it to the grid.  Otherwise:
http://wiki.wxpython.org/MakingSampleApps

http://wxPython.org