wx Python 3.0.3 giving attribute error 'WXK_PRIOR' and wx.WXK_NEXT

wx Python 3.0.3 giving attribute error 'WXK_PRIOR' and wx.WXK_NEXT

linuxNewBee
Hello,

I have installed wxPython 3.0.3 on Linux 7.2 installation went fine but it is giving following error when import is done. Is  'WXK_PRIOR' and wx.WXK_NEXT are deprecated?
I can see the same behavior with latest wxPython version 4.0.0a1  too.

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'WXK_PRIOR'

Please suggest.

Thanks