wx.CheckBox but no check mark

johnf

Hi Folks,

The doc's for wx.CheckBox show an actual check mark in a checkbox for the three platforms.  But when I use the checkbox and click the checkbox the checkbox square only changes color.

I'll grant that it works but I wonder if it is possible to see an actual check mark?  Is there a style setting I'm missing?

Johnf

Re: wx.CheckBox but no check mark

Robin Dunn
On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 12:46:06 PM UTC-7, johnf wrote:

Hi Folks,

The doc's for wx.CheckBox show an actual check mark in a checkbox for the three platforms.  But when I use the checkbox and click the checkbox the checkbox square only changes color.

I'll grant that it works but I wonder if it is possible to see an actual check mark?  Is there a style setting I'm missing?

It is a native widget so the appearance depends on your platform and current theme.

--
Robin