update values in already open dialog box

update values in already open dialog box

Ibraheem Khan
Hello,
I have custom designed a dialog box using wxPython and it shows some values at start and remain at display. Then another python class is executed elsewhere in my code which outputs some values which should replace current values in dialog box. Is there any example available to do such task or any other hint? Appreciate any help.

Re: update values in already open dialog box

Rufus V. Smith
pubsub has been known to work miracles.

it might be just pub now, I haven't used it in a while...