specify x axis range and grid lines with wx.lib.plot.PlotCanvas

specify x axis range and grid lines with wx.lib.plot.PlotCanvas

Brendan Simon
I'm using wx.lib.plot.PlotCanvas and want to specify an X axis range (e.g. from -10 to 160) and also specify the number of grid lines (e.g. 16).

I can specify the range with the `xSpec` property.  e.g. `PlotCanvas.xSPec = (-10, 160)`

I can also specify the number of ticks with `xSpec` property.  e.g.
`PlotCanvas.xSPec = 16`

But I can't find a way of specifying both !!

How can I specify both the X axis range and the number of grid lines (ticks) ?

Thanks, Brendan.