show and hide a aui panel

imagepy
 I use auipanelinfo to change the visible, then update the manager.

when the panel is docked, everything is ok, but when it is floating, it also can show/hide.
but when I click the 'X' to close the panel, then try tho show it. the panel just has a splash, but not shown.
I also find change the float/dock not work!

I use Aui to rewrite my ImagePy, but I got many promblem, I need Help. Thanks!

Re: show and hide a aui panel

Andrea Gavana
Hi,

On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 at 07.13, <[hidden email]> wrote:
 I use auipanelinfo to change the visible, then update the manager.

when the panel is docked, everything is ok, but when it is floating, it also can show/hide.
but when I click the 'X' to close the panel, then try tho show it. the panel just has a splash, but not shown.
I also find change the float/dock not work!

I use Aui to rewrite my ImagePy, but I got many promblem, I need Help. Thanks!

If you can provide a sample app to demonstrate the problem and also mention platform and version it would be very useful. Does it work in the wxPython demo? Is it wx.lib.agw.aui or wx.aui?

Andrea.