setup py

Juvenal Claros
hi to all
firstly i would like to thanks to all and next to talk about of my problem, i finished to build my desktop app who was use mvp patterns in it, too used sqlalchemy framework, wxpython framework and so on , but can't  make a setup file for this app
i don't understand what happens....
below to see my mvp pattern y my setup code.

would i like to know where i failed in my source code?

setup.png (218K) Download Attachment