problem with custom cell editor (both Classic and Phoenix)

problem with custom cell editor (both Classic and Phoenix)

Marco Prosperi

What can I do to let EndEdit be called with a keyboard return in a custom cell grid editor? As you can see in the demo GridCustEditor, if you change the text in a cell and press return the editor remains enabled. Instead I would like it to be disabled as happens with standard editors. I've tried to bind EVT_CHAR and EVT_KEY_DOWN with the editor but they are called with some chars but not with return

thanks in advance for hints

Marco

Re: problem with custom cell editor (both Classic and Phoenix)

Marco Prosperi

solved using style=wx.TE_PROCESS_ENTER