phoenix's glcanvas

imagepy
As ETS Mayavi is outdate, and not support wx4.0, So I decide to wrote one!

I use glcanvas with moderngl. I found the depth_test not work. I search some information, I saw we need to give a 16 when init the canvas,It works, but then the double buffer seems not work (if give 16 and doublebuffer both, the depth_test not work), when we refresh the canvas, the image is the last one, not the current one(please wheel up and down, you can see it). so I use a idle event to sove it, but it's ugly, So I attach my code and one dem image, please have a look!

YXDragon

=?GBK?B?Z2x0ZXN0LnB5?= (15K) Download Attachment
=?GBK?B?ZGVtLnBuZw==?= (106K) Download Attachment