(no subject)

Mario Lacunza-2
Hi,

when I try to run a print statement I got this warning:

IBUS-WARNING **: 15:36:41.304: Unable to connect to ibus: Could not connect: Connection refused

Any idea what that means? Im just trying to print a var from an imported module

Using Ubuntu 18.04, Python 3.6 and wxPython 4.0.1

Saludos / Best regards

Mario Lacunza
Email:: [hidden email]
Personal Website:: http://www.lacunza.biz/