looking for a widget

Nathan Smith
Hi there,

So I'm not entirely sure what you would call this, as I'm not sure
exactly how it actually looks.

In windows, if you rename a file through windows explorer, and type / or
\, it flags up a little warning with a ding sound.

Is there something to support this in wx python?

thanks a lot.

Nathan

Re: looking for a widget

Andreas Eigendorf
Hello,

Something like this is shown in the demo for wx.Validator

if not wx.Validator.IsSilent():
    wx.Bell()

Best
Eigi