listctrl and pops

Tom B
Hello

To demonstrate my question from the wxpython demo code I've extracted  the  listcntrl example .  When running the full demo code the right click popmenu works correctly however in my example there is no popup showing an item such as "Iterate Selected".  But rather it looks as if some default dialog box is being shown.  Any help is appreciated.
I didn't include the images module but its same as in demo dir.

Tom

listcntrl2.py (20K) Download Attachment