labels and url validation

Sunil Kumar
Hi,

I am new to wxpython as I am learning I want to create a text boxes and labels for the same and On click on button I should print the text in that text box.

Thanks,
Sunil

Re: labels and url validation

Tim Roberts
Sunil Kumar wrote:

> I am new to wxpython as I am learning I want to create a text boxes
> and labels for the same and On click on button I should print the text
> in that text box.

What have you tried so far?  There are complete examples of virtually
every wxPython control available in then wxPython demo.  Have you
fetched and examined the demo?