inbuild/portable graphic for an add-button

inbuild/portable graphic for an add-button

c.buhtz
I need something like an "add" and a "remove" button in my application.
I want to display it with a '+' and a '-'.

Does wxPhoenix offer in-build graphics for that?

Or is there a portable way for that? I mean that a os-own graphic would
be used automaticly?

Re: inbuild/portable graphic for an add-button

nepix32

On Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 2:50:12 AM UTC+2, [hidden email] wrote:
I need something like an "add" and a "remove" button in my application.
I want to display it with a '+' and a '-'.

Does wxPhoenix offer in-build graphics for that?

Or is there a portable way for that? I mean that a os-own graphic would
be used automaticly?

Look at Phoenix wxPython phoenix documentation: There you can find an ArtProvider class. You can look in the wxPython demo (search "ArtProvider") how to use it, wx.ART_PLUS/wx.ART_MINUS is not included in the demo yet (works on wxPython classic 2.9.5.0). There is no necessity to overload the ArtProvider (can be used as

   image = wx.ArtProvider.Get ...#GetBitmap or GetIcon method

On 2015-05-02 01:04 nepix32 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Look at Phoenix wxPython phoenix documentation
> <http://wxpython.org/Phoenix/docs/html/ArtProvider.html#artprovider>:

Ah, nice.

> wx.ART_PLUS/wx.ART_MINUS
> is not included in the demo yet

It isn't in the docu at all. But ART_ADD and ART_REMOVE are there.
<wxpython.org/Phoenix/docs/html/stock_items.html>

Where are the stock-ids located in the code? Maybe I check them and
update the demo with all available stock-ids.
But I have to be sure that they are all!