demo for Boa for latest wxpy v.4 "Phoenix"

demo for Boa for latest wxpy v.4 "Phoenix"

firefox
just a lil Boa-fied demo improving on the original demo of the
staticText control.

might crash without Phoenix, but works smoothly when wxpy4 is installed.

PyApp-Demo-Boa.zip (5K) Download Attachment

Re: demo for Boa for latest wxpy v.4 "Phoenix"

Brendan
That's a start.  When will Boa be available with the following features?
  • Support Python3.6
  • Implement the other 99% of wxWidgets

Brendan.

On 19.06.2017 13:20, Brendan Simon wrote:
> That's a start..  When will Boa be available with the following features?
>
>   * Support Python3.6
>   * Implement the other 99% of wxWidgets

I already adapted boa to wxpy4

the py2 to 3 conversion also kinda might work, but I cant test it
anymore buts its quite poss.

I am, however considering a new approach rather than to fix the code
step by step.

about widge support is a matter of automatic handling which might work
smoothly in wxpy4 . need to try and see though.