datepickerctrl as grid cell editor

m.prosperi@libero.it
hello, I'm looking for a code snippet showing how to use a wx.datepicekrctrl as a grid cell editor. Thanks in advance for hints

Marco Prosperi

Vinci un TomTom One! Fai subito un preventivo gratuito con Genialloyd e puoi vincere un fantastico TomTom One!
http://click.libero.it/genialloyd25ott

Re: datepickerctrl as grid cell editor

Robin Dunn
[hidden email] wrote:
> hello, I'm looking for a code snippet showing how to use a
> wx.datepicekrctrl as a grid cell editor. Thanks in advance for hints

I haven't seen anything with the DatePickerCtrl, but you could probably
model it on one of the grid cell editors shown in the demo.

http://wxPython.org  Java give you jitters?  Relax with wxPython!

Re: datepickerctrl as grid cell editor

Gregory Papadopoulos
I've been working on such an editor for a project of mine.
So far it works, but with a problem on keyboard input. In fact I searched here if anyone has worked on this.
Since it has been quite some time from your post, I can't say if you are interested yet. Or if you had any progress/solution.