create a graphical interface for my program in sagemath

create a graphical interface for my program in sagemath

Jessica Sanchez
Hola, disculpen espero que alguien hable español. Tengo una duda, es posible crear interfaces gráficas para un programa que hice con Sagemath?
He programado una ventana con wxpython y quiero enlazarlo con mi programa en Sage pero no he encontrado  la manera de hacer eso!!

Hi, excuse me, I hope someone speaks Spanish. I have a doubt, is it possible to create graphical interfaces for a program I did with Sagemath? I have programmed a window with wxpython and I want to link it to my program in Sage but I have not found a way to do that !!

Re: create a graphical interface for my program in sagemath

John Fabiani
I'm sure there are members that speak Spanish but in general I have seen very few posting in other languages other than English.

I took a glance at what Sagemath is ( I wasn't aware of it) and it seems at first glance that all you have to do is import and start using the data.  You might want to create a mixin (middleware) module to help if the project is large.

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 9:38 AM, Jessica Sanchez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hola, disculpen espero que alguien hable español. Tengo una duda, es posible crear interfaces gráficas para un programa que hice con Sagemath?
He programado una ventana con wxpython y quiero enlazarlo con mi programa en Sage pero no he encontrado  la manera de hacer eso!!

Hi, excuse me, I hope someone speaks Spanish. I have a doubt, is it possible to create graphical interfaces for a program I did with Sagemath? I have programmed a window with wxpython and I want to link it to my program in Sage but I have not found a way to do that !!

Re: create a graphical interface for my program in sagemath

braidedlogix
Hello Jessica,
Sagemath is a huge collection of things, so you should most likely post your program, or some small sample that is representable of your your program. Also, you could post your wxPython code. Maybe if we see them both we can figure out if they can be connected in some nice way.

Cheers, Eric