controlling more than one slider at a time

controlling more than one slider at a time

channa
I have 16 sliders, each controlling the intensity of an LED. I would like to be able to choose more than one slider then use any one of the chosen sliders to control the intensity of the rest. Is this even possible?

Re: controlling more than one slider at a time

Dietmar Schwertberger-2
On 6/7/2018 8:06 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> I have 16 sliders, each controlling the intensity of an LED. I would
> like to be able to choose more than one slider then use any one of the
> chosen sliders to control the intensity of the rest. Is this even
> possible?

You can use use SetValue to programatically set the slider value.
So, in the event handler of one slider, set the values of the others in
the group. Maybe place a checkbox next to each slider to define a group.
If you need more than one group, use e.g. a ComboBox.

Regards,

Dietmar

[hidden email] wrote:
> I have 16 sliders, each controlling the intensity of an LED. I would
> like to be able to choose more than one slider then use any one of the
> chosen sliders to control the intensity of the rest. Is this even
> possible?

Not automatically, but I have certainly seen apps with a set of sliders
where they had a "lock" or "sync" button.  Like Dietmar said, you'll
have to have your app notice this in the SetValue handler and update the
other sliders accordingly.