concept explanation

Nathan Smith
Hi there,

So I am designing a program in which, as you may have read before, there
are two boxes in a window.

Due to self.timer.time running a lot to check for messages from a server
application, this needs to stay open so that it can update the text box
with new messages from the server.

Now, I want to add an options window.

If I do something like, self.panel.Hide()

Then set the options panel to self.optionspanel and make sure I don't
use self.t3 or self.t4, which are boxes for the main window, will this
work visually okay?

Thanks

Nate