change the style of combobox after creation

change the style of combobox after creation

lior
I have this code:

self.optionCtrl = wx.combo.ComboCtrl(self,-1, style=wx.CB_READONLY |wx.CB_DROPDOWN)

I want to be able to change its style after creation (In some cases this list is editable and in some cases its not - the user can overwrite this setting manualy by clicking checkbox)

I tried:
self.optionCtrl.SetEditable(True)

But it gives:
AttributeError: 'ComboCtrl' object has no attribute 'SetEditable'

I didnt find anything helpful in the documentation.

What can I do?