aui.AuiNotebook doesn´t close pages

sebastian lópez
Good morning

I was trying to close a panel into an aui.NoteBook using the X button but it doesn´t work,
I also trying by using the notebook DeletePage method but the bug continues.

wx version 4.0.3
Python 3.6.5 (v3.6.5:f59c0932b4, Mar 28 2018, 16:07:46) [MSC v.1900 32 bit (Intel)] on win32

Thanks

Re: aui.AuiNotebook doesn´t close pages

Tim Roberts
sebastian lópez wrote:

> I was trying to close a panel into an aui.NoteBook using the X button
> but it doesn´t work,
> I also trying by using the notebook DeletePage method but the bug
> continues.

You're going to have to post a runnable example.  There could be any
number of problems.

Re: aui.AuiNotebook doesn´t close pages

Andreas Eigendorf
Hello,

This is the same as this one:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!topic/wxpython-users/aBVQ98QVZI0

it includes a runnable sample as well as a workaround.

... and it is a know a known issue:

Best
Eigi