advancedsplash

imagepy
I use the advancedaplash to make a masked logo show befor my mainframe loaded.

but the splash show in nocolor, untill my mainframe loaded and mainloop.
my mainframe load need 3-4s, I want show the splash first, and load my mainframe in background.

what should i do? need I use pugsub here?

Re: advancedsplash

Robin Dunn
On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 6:40:50 PM UTC-7, [hidden email] wrote:
I use the advancedaplash to make a masked logo show befor my mainframe loaded.

but the splash show in nocolor, untill my mainframe loaded and mainloop.
my mainframe load need 3-4s, I want show the splash first, and load my mainframe in background.

what should i do? need I use pugsub here?

If I understand correctly it sounds like the splash window is being displayed but not painted. If so, it's because the event loop is being blocked while the rest of the startup code is running. If that's the case then calling wx.Yield before starting the blocking stuff so there is a chance for the splash window to receive a paint event. If that doesn't help then please provide some more details (versions, platform, etc.) and if possible a small runnable sample that demonstrates your problem.

--
Robin