XRC resource, CustomTreeCtrl and linux

robert.pelson1
Hi all,
I'm facing exactly this problem, but the solution posted doesn't work for me:
http://wxpython-users.1045709.n5.nabble.com/Problem-with-XRC-resource-and-CustomTreeCtrl-td2368316.html

I have a XRC file whith an unknown object. At this object, in the python code, I attach a CustomTreeCtrl.
In windows it's all ok, but in linux I'm not able to see the tree in the frame.
I get no error...just the tree is not shown.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot.