Wx.itemcontainer

Juvenal Claros
Hi to all
Im extend from wx.control and itemcontainer, when add item like self.append(item:str) it to stop someome know why happend that?? I dont understand

Wx.itemcontainer

Juvenal Claros
Wx.App to stop when assign items into myclass it extend from wxcontrol and wx
Itemcontainer.
Dont understand why to stop when add items?

Re: Wx.itemcontainer

Rufus V. Smith
Please create a small sample program showing this behavior.