Wrapper for Mozilla Firefox (Windows)?

Virgil Stokes
Is there a wxpython wrapper for Firefox web browser (Windows)?

Re: Wrapper for Mozilla Firefox (Windows)?

Mike Driscoll

On Monday, April 9, 2012 12:08:38 PM UTC-5, Birdy wrote:
Is there a wxpython wrapper for Firefox web browser (Windows)?

Nope. There is the new WebView class in wxPython 2.9 which uses WebKit on Linux and Mac (I think) and IE's engine on Windows. The closest thing I can think of is PyXPCOM from Mozilla: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/PyXPCOM

- Mike