Wiki admin and unlocking old account

John Crawford-14
Hi, I was trying to update a (really old) page, and trying to re-activate my account. I'm fairly sure the email address I used was [hidden email], but for some reason, the wiki password-reset function isn't sending me any email.

(The page is https://wiki.wxpython.org/HexMapCode).

Any admins available to take a look? Thanks.

John Crawford

Re: Wiki admin and unlocking old account

Robin Dunn

On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 8:38:09 AM UTC-7, cyclops@... wrote:
Hi, I was trying to update a (really old) page, and trying to re-activate my account. I'm fairly sure the email address I used was [hidden email]..., but for some reason, the wiki password-reset function isn't sending me any email.

(The page is <a href="https://wiki.wxpython.org/HexMapCode" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwiki.wxpython.org%2FHexMapCode\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGYNHmBdd6OXd41HsnEaPzG9tEKkQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwiki.wxpython.org%2FHexMapCode\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGYNHmBdd6OXd41HsnEaPzG9tEKkQ&#39;;return true;">https://wiki.wxpython.org/HexMapCode).

Any admins available to take a look? Thanks.

I didn't see a user record for that address, but a couple years ago I cleared out all that hadn't been used in a long time so maybe it was removed then. Go ahead and set up a new login. When you have it set up you'll need to send me the user ID and I'll add it to the trusted editors group.

Robin