Widget's relation

Gourinda Adil-2

To show the relation between some widgets I made this diagram and if you like it I can made it for some others widgets :-)

Re: Widget's relation

Mario Lacunza-2
Hi

In the docs website you can found it too.

Enviado desde mi celular LG

El dom., 25 de mar. de 2018 09:33, Gourinda Adil <[hidden email]> escribió:

To show the relation between some widgets I made this diagram and if you like it I can made it for some others widgets :-)

Re: Widget's relation

Andrea Gavana

On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 at 16.33, Gourinda Adil <[hidden email]> wrote:

To show the relation between some widgets I made this diagram and if you like it I can made it for some others widgets :-)

If this is supposed to show widgets hierarchy (like an inheritance diagram), then wxPython already has it for all classes in the documentation pages.

And I strongly doubt that wx.StaticText and wx.StaticBitmap have any relation...

Andrea.

Re: Widget's relation

Gourinda Adil
no my intention is not to show the inheritence, but only to show the relation between classes

Re: Widget's relation

Gourinda Adil
I made them so I can easily remmember some classes and their relations

Re: Widget's relation

Andrea Gavana

On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 at 18.59, Gourinda Adil <[hidden email]> wrote:
no my intention is not to show the inheritence, but only to show the relation between classes

Then I guess you will have to explain the relation between wx.StaticText and wx.StaticBitmap, because it’s a bit unclear to me what you mean by “relation”.

Andrea.

Re: Widget's relation

Gourinda Adil
wx.StaticBitmap is the fusion between wx.StaticText + wx.Bimap classes, this is my vision

Re: Widget's relation

Andrea Gavana

On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 at 19.07, Gourinda Adil <[hidden email]> wrote:
wx.StaticBitmap is the fusion between wx.StaticText + wx.Bimap classes, this is my vision

I am still unclear what you mean. The only “fusion” you can do is in the name of the classes (kind of...), there is no other relationship whatsoever between the 3 classes.

But then, if it helps you work with wxPython, by all means just use it.

Andrea.

Re: Widget's relation

Gourinda Adil
there are alot of classes and I am trying to fing a way to group them, there are classes which come togheter, like my example