What is Phoenix equivalent of wx.MouseEvent.GetPositionTuple() ?

What is Phoenix equivalent of wx.MouseEvent.GetPositionTuple() ?

steve
Hi,

It seems wx.MouseEvent.GetPositionTuple() method doesn't work in wxpython 4.

So what is the equivalent of that method in wxpython 4?

Best Regards

Re: What is Phoenix equivalent of wx.MouseEvent.GetPositionTuple() ?

Scott Talbert
On Thu, 18 Apr 2019, steve wrote:

> Hi,
> It seems wx.MouseEvent.GetPositionTuple() method doesn't work in wxpython 4.
>
> So what is the equivalent of that method in wxpython 4?

I think the intent is that you just use GetPosition().  If you really want
a tuple, you can just do:
t = tuple(evt.GetPosition())