Warning in Ubuntu 18

Mario Lacunza-2
Hi,

I just update to the latest ubuntu version 18.04, when I run the demo I can see this warning message, any idea?

mario@pc:~$ python3 /home/mario/Programas/wxPython-demo-4.0.1/demo/demo.py

(demo.py:25485): dbind-WARNING **: 15:58:17.717: Couldn't register with accessibility bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
15:58:20: Debug: ScreenToClient cannot work when toplevel window is not shown
15:58:20: Debug: ScreenToClient cannot work when toplevel window is not shown

and this one when I run the demo for html2:

(WebKitWebProcess:25502): dbind-WARNING **: 15:58:53.119: Couldn't register with accessibility bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

Saludos / Best regards

Mario Lacunza
Email:: [hidden email]
Personal Website:: http://www.lacunza.biz/