TreeListCtrl

David Wende
I have trying to use some old code with the newer Phoenix 4.0.0.b2.

Have a problem with emitting an event when doing a LEFT/RIGHT mouse button click or release.

I have tried the following but no event seems to be emitted (at least, control is not passed to self.OnTest).

self.tree.Bind(wx.EVT_TREE_ITEM_RIGHT_CLICK, self.OnTest)

Thanks
David