Supporting wx.TreeCtrl and wx.ListCtrl style flags in wx.dataview.TreeListCtrl

Supporting wx.TreeCtrl and wx.ListCtrl style flags in wx.dataview.TreeListCtrl

Saurabh Bhandiwad
Hi All,

Just started migrating my application to wxPython4.0.0a3 and facing issue where Style from wx.TreeCtrl are not being honored when used with wx.dataview.TreeListCtrl. As far as I understand wx.dataview.TreeListCtrl is replacement for wx.gizmos.TreeListCtrl and with gizmos I was able use apply Styles flags from TreeCtrl and ListCtrl and get desired formatting.

For example, with gizmos I was able to switch the tradition +/- to a pointer by using wx.TR_TWIST_BUTTON and hide the root by using wx.TR_HIDE_ROOT. Wondering if that is still valid. If not is there a way to achieve such functionalities in wx.dataview.TreeListCtrl?

statsTree = dataview.TreeListCtrl(wx.Panel(), wx.ID_ANY, style=wx.TR_TWIST_BUTTONS|wx.TR_HIDE_ROOT)

I do see these style flags being supported for wx.TreeCtrl.

Thanks!!