SpinCtrl. Pop-up warning

ioprst0904
There is an object wx.SpinCtrl:

self.m_spinCtrl_width = wx.SpinCtrl(self.panel, -1, self.width, style=wx.SP_ARROW_KEYS | wx.TE_PROCESS_ENTER, max=max_

This object has such a feature that if the parameter min> = 0 (in the code is not specified, only max is specified), then when you try to enter something different from the number in the widget, a warning flashes:

Безымянный.png

Can I somehow generate this warning myself? For example, I need the value of the object "m_spinCtrl_width" to be less than 0, but then the object allows to enter both letters (and any other characters) in the widget, I would like to track that if the user entered a number, then issue a warning.

Sorry for my English.

Re: SpinCtrl. Pop-up warning

ioprst0904
wx.adv.RichToolTip