Show line number in textctrl wxpython

Catalin Palade
Hello everyone,

I have a problem regarding wxpython: i don't know how to show at the begining of each line in textctrl box but outside the text area, the numbers of each line. I want to be similar to code block area in programing forum where you cand toogle the line numbers. Does anyone knows how to do it ?

Thank you in advance !

Re: Show line number in textctrl wxpython

Karsten Hilbert
On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:50:17PM -0700, Catalin Palade wrote:

> I have a problem regarding wxpython: i don't know how to show at the
> begining of each line in textctrl box but outside the text area, the
> numbers of each line. I want to be similar to code block area in programing
> forum where you cand toogle the line numbers. Does anyone knows how to do
> it ?

You'll have to use STC, not textctrl.

Karsten
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346