Re: [Re: [wxPython] wxPython and thread-safety]

Re: [Re: [wxPython] wxPython and thread-safety]

Niki Spahiev-3
Lars Marius Garshol  wrote:
> This was more or less what I expected to hear, and it's not really a
> problem to implement. Except for one thing: how do I send an event
> from the non-GUI thread to the main GUI thread? Are there special
> kinds of events/methods in the system that can be invoked to do this?

python library reference:

The Queue module implements a multi-producer, multi-consumer FIFO queue. It is
especially useful in threads programming when information must be exchanged
safely between multiple threads. The Queue class in this module implements all
the required locking semantics. It depends on the availability of thread
support in Python.

Niki Spahiev
e-mail: [hidden email]