Re: Anaconda packages for wxPython Phoenix, please test

Re: Anaconda packages for wxPython Phoenix, please test

Chris Barker - NOAA Federal
Hi folks,

Unbeknownst to me, some other folks have gotten wxPython4 packages up on conda-forge:

They don't have Mac ones quite yet, as it takes too long to build on the CI -- they may  go to re-packaging the wheels, but are holding out a bit to see if they can get more CI time instead.

But I think it's  great to have this supported on a broadly used community system, so I suggest we all test those and submit bug reports / issues to the feedstock repo:

To those of you unfamiliar with conda-forge, it is a community-supported collection of conda packages, backed by a gitHub and CI-driven auto-package building system:

See: https://conda-forge.org/ for more info and how to contribute.

BTW,

I'm trying to get packages for 3.0.2 classic up there too, so it will be one-stop shopping.

-Chris

--

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax