Python3 and wxPython

Keith Terrill
Help, if it is possible.

I am want to develop a GUI interface within Python3 applications running on Linux Mint 17.3 and 18.1

I understand that Phoenix is the wxPython to use. But, I cannot figure out how to install it into my
python 3.

Help, if it is possible.

thank you.

Re: Python3 and wxPython

Robin Dunn

See https://wxpython.org/blog/2017-08-17-builds-for-linux-with-pip/

The existing wheels for Ubuntu-16.04 should work for Mint 17, and probably 18. Otherwise the rest of the page will help you install the necessary prerequisites that will allow pip to build wxPython wheels for you.

Robin