Phoenix 4.0.4 - ScrollToAnchor Missing in HtmlWindow

Phoenix 4.0.4 - ScrollToAnchor Missing in HtmlWindow

tsmorton
I am now attempting to port my app from Classic to Phoenix and have found wx.ScrollToAnchor is missing in html.HtmlWindow. Was this replaced by another function? I can't find any documentation on it. It is critical to my program.
Phoenix 4.0.4, Python 2.7, Windows.

Thanks.

Re: Phoenix 4.0.4 - ScrollToAnchor Missing in HtmlWindow

Robin Dunn
On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 10:35:14 AM UTC-8, tsmorton wrote:
I am now attempting to port my app from Classic to Phoenix and have found wx.ScrollToAnchor is missing in html.HtmlWindow. Was this replaced by another function? I can't find any documentation on it. It is critical to my program.
Phoenix 4.0.4, Python 2.7, Windows.

It isn't included in the public API so it doesn't automatically get picked up by the wrapper generator tools. I'll add it back in there.

https://github.com/wxWidgets/Phoenix/issues/1141

--
Robin

Re: Phoenix 4.0.4 - ScrollToAnchor Missing in HtmlWindow

tsmorton
Great!

I also can't find  GetAbsPos() in wx.html.HtmlCell which I need also. Is it the same situation? Or do I need to put this in a new thread?