OSError: exception: access violation in iewin.IEHtmlWindow

OSError: exception: access violation in iewin.IEHtmlWindow

Joaquin Abian

I am using the IEHtmlWindow class from Phoenix

When I instantiate the explorer window, I get the expected web page but I get the error:

OSError: exception: access violation reading 0xFFFFFFFF903EED60
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "P:\Python36\lib\site-packages\wx\lib\activex.py", line 154, in MSWTranslateMessage
    res = self.ipao.TranslateAccelerator(msg)

each time I move the mouse around the HTML window.

I just posted this problem in StackOverflow with few more details.

Thanks in advance