No way to update column width for DataViewListCtrl?

No way to update column width for DataViewListCtrl?

joshdavidsonlmco
The standard ListCtrl has a SetColumnWidth (and GetColumnWidth) method, but it appears that nothing similar is available for DataViewListCtrl: http://wxpython.org/Phoenix/docs/html/dataview.DataViewListCtrl.html#method-summary-methods-summary

Am I missing something?  You're able to specify a width when you create the column, but I'd like to dynamically manage the widths as as the values of fields change.

Re: No way to update column width for DataViewListCtrl?

Rufus V. Smith
It looks like you can do a GetColumn to get a  DataViewColumn object, which does have GetWidth and SetWidth methods.
Maybe that'll work.

http://wxpython.org/Phoenix/docs/html/dataview.DataViewCtrl.html#dataview.DataViewCtrl.GetColumn

http://wxpython.org/Phoenix/docs/html/dataview.DataViewColumn.html#dataview.DataViewColumn.Width